- Ontario College of Art and Design 2002-2007 – Bachelor of Fine Arts in printmaking with a focus on textiles and fibre art
- inPrint Collective 2010 – present – Core member of emerging Printmakers Collective
- Lakeshore Arts 2012 – present – Artist Member of my Local Arts Service Organization
- Made Here IV 2016 Graven Feather Gallery, Toronto On.
- History Repeating 2016 Graven Feather Gallery, Toronto On.
- Can’t Pin Me Down: Re-Imagining the Pin-Up 2015 Ratio Space, Toronto On.
- Chrometaphors 2015 Graven Feather Studio & Gallery, Toronto On.
- Revealing Identities 2014 Lakeshore Arts, Toronto On.
- Beyond the Press 2013 The Living Arts Centre, Mississauga On.
- Impressions of Scarborough 2012 Scarborough Historical Museum, Toronto On.
- The Exquisite Multiple 2012 Graven Feather Studio & Gallery, Toronto On.
- Thank-You for Playing 2011 The Living Arts Centre, Mississauga On.
- Tactile: A Printmaker’s Experience 2011 Beaux Art Brampton, Brampton On.
- Awkward Negotiations 2011 The Gladstone Hotel, Toronto On.
- Insomnia 2011 Red Head Gallery, Toronto On.
- SKIN: A Mortal Work of Art 2010 Berkeley Art Museum. California USA.
- Artist Showcase 2009 Studio Nine Gallery. Toronto On.
- Process: Mixed Media 2009 Headbones Gallery. Toronto On.
- Art Talk 2008 The Living Arts Centre, Mississauga On.
- Annual Student Exhibition 2007 Ontario College of Art & Design, Toronto On.
- Inprint 2007 Gallery 1313, Toronto On.
- Annual Student Exhibition 2006 Ontario College of Art & Design, Toronto On.
- You Don’t Can’t Believe It! 2005 Transit Space Gallery, Toronto On.
- Emerging Artist Print Exhibition 2005 John M Parrott Art Gallery, Belleville On.
- Before… 2004 Transit Space Gallery, Toronto On.
ARTS EVENTS & FESTIVALS
- Etobicoke-Lakeshore Culture Days Festival, Toronto On. 2015, 2016.
- Live Art Battle – Art Starter Party, Toronto On. 2014
- Holiday Art Market. Graven Feather Studio & Gallery, Toronto On. 2013/4
- Art Market at the Barns. Wychwood Barns, Toronto On. 2013
- Nuit Blanche: The Exquisite Multiple. Graven Feather Studio & Gallery, Toronto On. 2012
- Culture Days: Bookbinding Bee. Dufferin St. Clair Library, Toronto On. 2011
- Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto On. 2006
- Parkdale Arts Festival. Masaryk Cowan Park, Toronto On. 2006/7
Lakeshore Arts. Toronto On.
2017 – Six Through One. An interactive exhibition animating community stories from My City My Six project produced by Lakeshore Arts in partnership with the City of Toronto.
2017 – In Focus. CONTACT Photography exhibition featuring local grade 8 students and Lakeshore Arts program participants.
2017 – Parralax. Showcase of work by students enrolled at Lakeshore Collegiate Institute.
2016 – Annual Member’s Exhibition. Exhibition of artwork from Lakeshore Arts’ artist member base.
2016 – Under Construction. A photo exhibition of two Etobicoke artists exploring their relationship with local architecture.
2016 – Abstract Perspectives. Showcasing three painters who use the lens of abstraction to express their view of the world.
2016 – My World, Our World. An exhibition of work from the artists of the artist collective Women’s Art Projects.
2016 – My Lakeshore My Home. Documentation from the a multi-generational, performance festival by Sirius Theatrical Company.
2015 – This is NOT an Art Show. Showcase of work by students enrolled at Lakeshore Collegiate Institute.
2015 – Annual Member’s Exhibition. Exhibition of artwork from Lakeshore Arts’ artist member base.
2015 - Art is the Magic of Reality. Abstract acrylic paintings and a retrospective of work by late artist Earla Alexander.
Yorkdale Community Arts Centre. Toronto On.
2014 – Up and Rooted. Art installations addressing revitalization by residents of the Villaways Community.
2013 – Aviarigeddon. Lego sculpture installation by artist Ekow Nimako.
2012 – Ditto. Mixed media printmaking exhibition by emerging artist Shirley Mpagi.
2011 – Resettlement: Portraits From Lawrence Heights by Debra Friedman with the Contact Photography Festival.
2010 – Entwined. A community arts collaborative interactive textile installation by Sketch & Art Starts.
2009 – Thirsty Bubbles. Recycle sculpture art installation by artist Ilona Staples